It's Finally Here
4K Ultra HD
4K resolution has arrived, and so has the 4K Joey. If a 4K television is something you’re considering or currently own, this 4K receiver is your solution for quality programming at the greatest picture quality.
When it comes to the appearance of your entertainment setup, you shouldn’t have to worry about how your 4K receiver looks. As the thinnest receiver available from DISH, the 4K Joey is easy to mount and easily hidden behind any flat screen TV.
Connecting your 4K receiver shouldn’t be a hassle. With the 4K Joey receiver, you won’t find this to be an issue. The device is the first Joey to come with native Bluetooth support, which allows you to connect with other home entertainment devices wirelessly.
Enhanced Search and UI
If you don’t own a 4K TV, don’t worry. The 4K Joey isn't limited to 4K televisions, so its sleek and simple design should be compatible with your television as well. Although you won’t be able to watch 4K programming, you can still enjoy a clean television setup with the 4K Joey.
- State-of-the-art image decoding. H.265/HEVC enhanced compression decoding to support 4Kp60 10-bit video format (excluding graphics), in addition to MPEG-4 and MPEG-2
- Ultra-slim design
- Uses MoCA 2.0 and 1.1 technology to connect to the Home Video Network for satellite programming and DVR services via a HOPPER 3™ or Hopper with Sling®
- Mounts on a wall or flat surface for space saving convenience. Designed to fit behind wall-mounted 4K TVs, even in some of the most challenging scenarios
- Optional stand available for vertical positioning
- First Joey with native Bluetooth support
- Hopper Touch Remote, a next-generation remote featuring a new, innovative user interface
- Supports 40.0 remote
- Enhanced search and UI functionality
- Software upgradeable via satellite